November 10, 2010
OxBlue Shrinks Cameras Needed Per Jobsite with Rugged Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) Cameras
National construction camera service provider OxBlue announced today that they’re providing a new line of rugged 4, 6, 8 and 12 megapixel wireless Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) construction cameras.
- OxBlue offers Blu-ray format time-lapse videos. OxBlue's multiple megapixel construction cameras, coupled with expertise in the production of time-lapse video, puts them in a unique position to provide clients with a true HD experience as vivid as it is impressive.
- OxBlue introduces an 8-megapixel version of their construction-camera system. The 8-megapixel version effectively doubles the resolution of the most popular construction-camera system ever produced.
- OxBlue is pleased to announce that, due to growth over the past year, they are relocating all of their construction-camera operations to a new, expanded facility at 814 Bellemeade Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30318.
- OxBlue releases their new OxBlue iPhone application at no charge. Now iPhone users can view all of their sites from any place, any time. The application is available for download directly on your iPhone from the AppStore.
- OxBlue and Systemates have partnered to integrate OxBlue webcams into Projectmates, the award-winning construction management software. Owners and project executives already equipped with Projectmates now have the added ability to be virtually present at any jobsite.
- OxBlue, the industry leader in construction camera technology is announcing an expansion to their product line. In addition to their existing 2, 4 and 6 MP cameras, OxBlue will begin fabrication of an 8 MP offering. Weighing in at twice the resolution of OxBlue’s standard camera, the 8MP construction camera is ideal for large-scale projects.