Take advantage of the 30%
federal tax credit for renewable energy, or
just make it easy to get power to the jobsite, with a range of solar
power systems designed to fit your needs.
The solar power stations have been designed as a complete solution that
can be shipped to a remote jobsite. Once there, the system can be easily
deployed and requires minimum maintenance. The standard system design is
engineered for more than 5 days of solar autonomy. Each component in the
system has been carefully selected for reliability and ease of use. From the marine quality parts to the easy to understand LED display, the entire unit is preconfigured and pretested prior to shipment.
Once at the jobsite, simply mount the panels and battery box, insert the battery, and turn the unit on.
For information on the 30% federal tax credit, click here.
- Provides uninterrupted power to the camera with a power reliability of 99.5% (worst case), based on weather and insulation data specific to the design region.
- Engineered for 5+ days of autonomy based on average low
temperature for the region.
Includes built-in circuit breakers, power disconnect, lightning arrest, charge controller, and lockable enclosure.
- Comply with industry standard wind exposure of 110MPH sustained, 133MPH gust.
- Impact resistant for 25mm hail at terminal velocity.
- Designed for solar applications in deep-cycle operation.
- Battery life rated for greater than 500 cycles to 80% DOD. Total battery life varies with application temperature and load characteristics.
- Maintenance free and require no watering or equalizing charge.
- Easy to read digital display showing system status and
- Low voltage load disconnect, factory set for the battery type and system voltage used.
- Low voltage disconnect set standard at 80% battery depth-of-discharge.
Protection & Safety
Click here for the pdf version.
- NEC compliant circuit protection.
- UL, FM, and CSA listed components
- Finger-safe terminal blocks and covers on all switches and breakers.
- All wiring routed in liquid tight conduit for protection from damage and the elements.